1.) Favorite Smell...probably patchoili......and a camp fire.
2) Favorite Food at Thanksgiving...mmm...everything! I love to smell the turkey, dressing, gravy, mashed potatoes....
3) Favorite color... purple & pink.....and cobalt blue.
4) Favorite drink...diet limeade from Sonic with no peel.....and extra ice. : )
5.) Favorite Treat...chocolate.
6.) Favorite place to visit...probably Disneyworld.
7.) Favorite Candy...probably Nestle's Crunch.
8.) Favorite movie to watch...too many to mention!! But let me name just a few: My Fair Lady, Persuasion, Pride & Predjudice, To Kill a Mockingbird, Hairspray, Nanny McPhee, School of Rock, Love Comes Softly, Love's Enduring Promise, Love's Long Journey, The Family Stone, The Phantom of the Opera, Songcatcher, Stella, The Notebook, P.S. I Love You, Cinema Paradiso, Mean Girls, Labrynth, How To Make An American Quilt, The Other Sister, The Remains of the Day, Paradise Road, House of Spirits, Mama Mia...whew!!!!
9.) Favorite clothing to wear...PJ's.
10.) Favorite Outdoor Activity...I love to work in my garden......and I love to go camping in the fall.
11.) Favorite Football Team...Dallas Cowboys and Texas Longhorns.
12.) Favorite Fall Holiday...I love Thanksgiving......because I love to get together with family and smellin' all of the food that everybody makes!
13.) Favorite Haunted Place…I agree with Monica: I’d have to say the “Haunted Mansion” at Disneyworld. Well, even though we won’t be there this Fall, we’ll be there over the Christmas holiday. Hooray!!
14.) Favorite Pie...love pumpkin, apple and chocolate creme.
15.) Favorite Fall Hobby...working in the yard.
16.) Favorite Fall Memory...being with all of the family, watching football, playing card games, laughing 'til our stomachs hurt -- those were the days...
17.) Favorite Fall Sight...the leaves on the trees changing......especially in Alaska.
18.) Overall Favorite Fall Thing...being together with the entire family.
19.) Favorite Season...I love the fall....
2) Favorite Food at Thanksgiving...mmm...everything! I love to smell the turkey, dressing, gravy, mashed potatoes....
3) Favorite color... purple & pink.....and cobalt blue.
4) Favorite drink...diet limeade from Sonic with no peel.....and extra ice. : )
5.) Favorite Treat...chocolate.
6.) Favorite place to visit...probably Disneyworld.
7.) Favorite Candy...probably Nestle's Crunch.
8.) Favorite movie to watch...too many to mention!! But let me name just a few: My Fair Lady, Persuasion, Pride & Predjudice, To Kill a Mockingbird, Hairspray, Nanny McPhee, School of Rock, Love Comes Softly, Love's Enduring Promise, Love's Long Journey, The Family Stone, The Phantom of the Opera, Songcatcher, Stella, The Notebook, P.S. I Love You, Cinema Paradiso, Mean Girls, Labrynth, How To Make An American Quilt, The Other Sister, The Remains of the Day, Paradise Road, House of Spirits, Mama Mia...whew!!!!
9.) Favorite clothing to wear...PJ's.
10.) Favorite Outdoor Activity...I love to work in my garden......and I love to go camping in the fall.
11.) Favorite Football Team...Dallas Cowboys and Texas Longhorns.
12.) Favorite Fall Holiday...I love Thanksgiving......because I love to get together with family and smellin' all of the food that everybody makes!
13.) Favorite Haunted Place…I agree with Monica: I’d have to say the “Haunted Mansion” at Disneyworld. Well, even though we won’t be there this Fall, we’ll be there over the Christmas holiday. Hooray!!
14.) Favorite Pie...love pumpkin, apple and chocolate creme.
15.) Favorite Fall Hobby...working in the yard.
16.) Favorite Fall Memory...being with all of the family, watching football, playing card games, laughing 'til our stomachs hurt -- those were the days...
17.) Favorite Fall Sight...the leaves on the trees changing......especially in Alaska.
18.) Overall Favorite Fall Thing...being together with the entire family.
19.) Favorite Season...I love the fall....
1 comment:
Oh yes, i have to agree with your #1. Maybe i need to go back and add those two to mine. :)
Post a Comment