I have mixed feelings about leaving my home. We've been here for over 3 years, and it's really become a home for us. We realize that the house is much more than we need....and it's being better stewards if we downsize and live in a more comfortable, modest home. We love where we'll be moving to. We move Sunday....and we're really excited about it.
I'm bringing along most of my plants....that's gonna be hard to do. But I can't leave them behind after tending to them for so long and many of them I planted from little bitty baby plants. Some were big already, but many from babies.
Anyway....we're looking forward to our new home.
It's time for bed.....but I did want to share a few pictures of the passion flowers on our passion vine. We had 83 passion flowers on it the other day.......all at once. It was amazing.
Good night....
-tam
No comments:
Post a Comment