Tuesday, May 20, 2008

I am so ready.....

I am so ready for a change. I have been so neglectful of myself in so many ways over the past 4-5 years. I am ashamed of this. Did you hear me???? FOUR TO FIVE YEARS!!!!! That is a really long time!!!! That's like around 1,825 days!!! What the heck is wrong with me????

I am going to begin a new challenge with myself. But it's between me and God. No details here.

I haven't written or posted much in here lately....thought I'd share some pictures with you.

This is Chad & Leah.....they went to the prom together. They were the prettiest/most handsome couple there!!! No, really! They were!!! These are some pictures our friend Ray took for us, at 5-Mile Dam in Kyle. The pictures are beautiful.
Aren't they so cute!?!?!!!!! : )
I'll share some more later.....
-tam

No comments: