Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Eight

I was tagged by my friend Stephanie to list all of these 8 things. So here it goes, in no particular order. It is actually hard to think of 8 things for each.

8 T.V. Shows I like:
-Central Texas Gardener
-This Old House
-The Biggest Loser
-Heroes
-The View
-Divine Design
-House
-What Not To Wear

8 Restaurants I Enjoy:
-Garcia's (in Buda)
-Mi Tierra (in San Antonio)
-Texas Roadhouse
-Macaroni Grill
-Chipotle
-Joe T. Garcia's (in Ft. Worth) (if I had to choose a favorite, this would be it & I highly recommend!)
-La Madeline
-Central Market

8 Things that Happened Today:
-Drove Donato to work because his truck wouldn't start
-Ate lunch with Donato (& am thankful that we can do that daily)
-Looked up wedding plan ideas - for Chris & Kim's wedding next November
-Drank a Sonic diet limeade without peel (one of my favorite things!)
-Shiloh
-Prayed
-Met new friends: Linda, Jen & Pauline
-Cried when I heard a beautiful testimony

8 Things I am Looking Forward to:
-Going to Disneyworld for Christmas!
-Finishing the remodelling of my house
-Playing my guitar again (I need to quit stifling my gift)
-Seeing, hugging, kissing and playing with Everett again on Dec. 13th
-Setting up the aquarium in the dining room (thank you Monica & Deona!)
-Putting up the Christmas tree & lights
-Planning and creating my secret gardens (plant & rock gardens)
-Loving Jesus more

8 Things on My Wishlist:
-For Jesus to heal my heart & grow my faith
-For Jesus to use my life to glorify Him
-To be debt-free
-To be healthy
-To feel and be as beautiful inside and out, as the Lord sees me
-Pretty hair
-For my boys to love Jesus even more and deeper
-True and genuine friendships

People I Tag:
1. Monica
2. Megan
3. Quenla

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Tammy, I love your Thinking Spot. I see you've twice mentioned your love for diet cherry-limeade from Sonic as it's my favorite drink. Have you tried it with vanilla in it? The BEST!!! Hope your trip to Disney was a good one.
-Olivia

tammysthinkingspot said...

Hi Olivia! I just love Sonic diet limeades with extra ice! : ) I'm not crazy about vanilla, but I should try it. Never know, I could love it!

Disneyworld was awesome! Crowded, but awesome!