Friday, May 16, 2008

Financial Peace University - We're Finally Done!

Last night was our last Financial Peace class. It's sorta bitter/sweet....I mean, we've been going to classes every Thursday since Valentine's Day. It's a great class....but it's so much information. You almost need a month between meeting times, to give yourself time to practice what the lesson was for the week.

I "highly" recommend this program to everyone! It doesn't matter how young or old you are......the 7 steps to financial peace work for everyone.....it's never too early or too late to have financial peace.

Donato & I hope to be completely debt free within 2 years. I know we can do it. We don't own a house yet.....so this particular goal is one without that giant debt. When we do buy a house though......we will attempt to pay it off in 10 years or less. It is very possible to do so.

Anyway.....enough about us. I just want to encourage everyone out there to take this class. Find out if your church is offering it.....and if they're not, ask them to. Many, many churches offer this class.....if you visit his website at http://www.daveramsey.com/ you can find a location near you that is offering the class.

Love,

No comments: